In addition to standard products, our engineers can undertake a variety of design services in the electronics, computer system and software fields. Work may be undertaken as an additional service in connection with our instrumentation products, or as a stand-alone project.
Hardware Design Experience
- Instrumentation Systems
- Interfacing and System Integration
- Computer Graphics systems
- Professional Video systems (analogue & digital)
- Professional Audio systems (analogue & digital)
- Telecommunications systems (PSTN)
- Processors: Intel x86 series; Motorola 68xxx series; TMS320CXX digital signal processors; Motorola 56xxx DSP; Analogue devices ADSP210XX DSP; Intel 8051 series microcontrollers; ARM microcontrollers
- Disk drives (IDE & SCSI)
- Bus interface for ISA, PCI, USB, I2C, etc.
- Power supplies
- Small to large scale PLD and large scale FPGA architectures
- Knowledge of ISO9001/2 and CE certification
Software Design Experience
- Computer Software experience from embedded to drivers and applications
- Microsoft Visual C++
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- Assembly language for Intel x86 series (386, 486, Pentium, etc.); Motorola 680X0 series; Various 8, 16 and 32-bit microprocessors; TMS320C3X digital signal processors; Motorola 56000 DSP; Analogue devices ADSP21XX DSP; Intel 8051 microcontrollers.
- High level applications software for Windows 95, 98 and Windows NT / 2000 / XP
- Drivers and low level routines for Windows 95, 98 and Windows NT / 2000 / XP